- Container & Packaging Supply is perfect for larger orders (small order fee under $70, but you can order each item by the unit… you don’t have to buy a whole case of each item)
All of the following products are from Vitacost.com.
- Baby Castile Soap
- Jojoba Oil
- Natural Cocoa Butter (smells like chocolate!) or this one that also contains Jojoba oil (also smells like chocolate)
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Vitamin E Oil: I prefer this one because it is 100% vitamin e. This is also a good one but it also contains sweet almond, sunflower, and sesame oil.
- Coconut oil: I usually get this locally… Aldi, Trader Joes, or Costco are good sources. If you need to order online, here is a good option.
- Sunflower Oil: I find the best prices locally. Try Aldi or Trader Joes.
- Castor Oil: You don’t need much of this in recipes (and I personally only use it in lip balm) so this is my recommendation.
- Beeswax: You can probably find this for less $$ if you buy a block locally (try Whole Foods or another local health food store). If you want convenient pellets so you don’t have to cut the blocks up (it’s hard), then this is the best price.
- Vegetable Glycerin: If you need just a bit, get this (2 oz.). If you want to get the cheapest price, get this (16 oz.).
Questions? Email email@example.com/jackie